This non-invasive technique helps to:
- Treat acute injuries and enhance recovery
- Reduce inflammation, muscle stiffness and chronic pain
- Initiate and speed healing
- Reduce the need for anti-inflammatory medication
- Decrease overall time needed for treatment and rehabilitation
- Get you back to doing the things you love to do
Dr. Bari knows just how helpful Graston can be. After six adjustments and two massages hadn’t helped her low back pain, her chiropractor suggested the Graston Technique™, followed by an adjustment. “And just like that, I experienced an 80 percent improvement, which stayed,” says Dr. Bari. “A second treatment two days later and I was fixed.” That’s why Dr. Bari offers a free initial Graston Treatment™ to all takers. She wants anyone and everyone to experience the benefits of Graston for themselves.